Clinical Research Associate
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA/Monitor) who would also be able to handle project management activities. Candidates must be able to work well with a global list of clients, international investigators, hospital ("site") staff and Nor Consult staff. This position requires that you work effectively in a multi-task environment and exhibit excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills. Travel may be up to 60% and may include international travel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct site visits including: Site Selection, Site Initiation, Interim Monitoring, Close-Out
- Training site study staff on protocols (remote and on-site)
- Review study data and work with site study staff to resolve data discrepancies
- Assure protocol compliance
- Manage assigned project deadlines
- Prepare and review study documents
- Ensure maintenance of study TMF and regulatory binders
- Conduct in-house monitoring activities
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of US FDA regulations related to clinical trials, GCP guidelines
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and organize multiple projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented a must
- Proficiency in computer skills - MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
This is an office-based, full-time position. Our office is located in Tukwila, WA.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for interest in the above career opportunity.