1.Clinical Research Assistant
We are looking for a self-motivated, teamwork-oriented person to help support the operations of our company. This position requires that you work effectively with local and off-site supervisors and exhibit excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Clinical Research Associates (Monitors)
- Create meeting agenda and minutes and follow up on action items generated
- Manage assigned project deadlines
- Prepare and review project documents
- Contact clinical trial sites to request various documentation
- Accurately process and file documents to maintain study TMF and regulatory binders
- Take on a variety of projects and additional tasks as assigned
- Apply Good Clinical Practice to all job duties
- General office/administrative tasks will also be assigned up to 20% of your time.
- College degree or higher is required
- Confident computer skills - MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and organize multiple projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented a must
- Excellent written communications skills (will be verified)
This is an office-based, full-time position. Our office is located in Tukwila, WA.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for interest in the above career opportunity.